Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Trip to Obtain Bubbles

Today Xander wanted a refill for the small container of bubbles he'd been given at the Allergist the other day. He knew Grandma Fullmer was well stocked in the bubbles department and decided he should inform her of his bubble need. After a quick phone call with what was a request for assistance on bubble refill turned into a trip to Grandma's.Grandma Fullmer said she would take the three big kids until Tuesday and Xander could get his bubble container refilled. I got the kids packed and then put them down for a nap. By the time they were getting up the grandparents had arrived to pick them up. I was unsure if I should send Jadzia because she coughed a lot during her nap. I gave Grandma a warning and let her decide if she was ok taking a possibly sick Jadzia. Grandma decided to chance the illness rather than disappoint Jadzia.
Ronan on the other hand is still sick and has gotten worse over last night and today. I was going to take him in to Urgent care but I forgot they closed at 4:00 and so it was too late by the time I decided he should be seen. Hopefully we will avoid the ER tonight and if need be we can make the Urgent care trip in the morning.

This is all in the blog tonight. I know it's short but that's all I have for now. I had an easy Saturday of packing kids and anthropology homework. Now I get to spend the evening with my two smallest babies and I think Isaac and I are going to have a movie night. We had a nice evening out yesterday. He tried out his camera and got some cool night pictures of downtown. I waited in the car. He thought I was a wimp but I don't like being outside when it's 0 degrees out if I don't have to be. I enjoyed watching him from the car. After that we enjoyed a nice dinner together.

No comments:

Post a Comment