Saturday, January 29, 2011

We goeth Blond

Jadzia wanted to play little red riding hood again. Xander said he would play only if he could be the big bad gorilla instead of the big bad wolf. Jadzia seemed ok with this. They talked my mom (their babysitter for the day) into playing none other than the grandma part. Landon missed out on the fun and opted out to play hot wheels.Isaac and I left in the morning to meet my in-laws. Today is my father in-law's birthday. We had a good time eating brunch and enjoying each other's company. We had a nice walk around the mall and finished off with a movie. I was worried Inara would be screaming at my mom all day and refusing a bottle but she did awesome.

Isaac and I both dyed our hair. I have been trying to dye my hair blond since right after Ronan was born. I was a blond for the first 12 years of my life so why not go back for awhile. My hair was too dark and my hair kept turning red instead of blond. I found a pack that said it would turn the darkest hair blond. Isaac dyed my hair for me. In two months we're going to touch it up again. Isaac decided he wanted to go back to his old hair ways so he dyed his hair as well.
I'm still getting used to the look on both him and myself but I'm starting to really like the change. I needed a change. I'll have to post a picture with my hair down some time so you can see the new cut I got as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment