Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wrapped in Toilet Paper.

Today Isaac wrapped three rolls of toilet paper around me and had me stand ankle deep in snow. As I stood there I held a large wooden spoon in one hand and an oven mitt on the other to signify I was a homemaker. I stood completely still and he took 64 pictures of me in this state. This was his assignment for his photography class. He was literally assigned to wrap someone in toilet paper while they hold objects that indicate their profession.
The kids thought it was pretty funny. The boys thought I made a great mummy and Jadzia thought I was an angel. I have no pictures of the odd scene that took place in our back yard. Isaac does obviously but they're in a different format for his class. As soon as I can get him to release one I'll have to post it so you can get the idea of what our neighbors must have thought.
Tomorrow is Ronan's surgery. Normally this surgery takes place in the outpatient unit but with Ronan he has to be in the main surgery area of the hospital. He will be admitted for at least overnight all for just adenoids and ear tubes. With Ronan's apnea minor surgery becomes a bigger deal. I'm glad we only live five minutes away from the hospital so I can zoom back and forth to feed Inara. My mom has taken two days off work to help me out.Landon made me laugh today. That boy is a walking commercial. He can see a commercial one time and be able to repeat the whole spill word for word. Today he enters the bathroom where I was brushing my hair. "Mom, I just saw a commercial and they said if you send them $20 they'll send you a free toy." I laughed a little and he continued. "Can we send in $20 for a free toy?" I'm not sure where the wires got crossed on that commercial.Ronan and I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 tomorrow which means I have to be up about 4:30 so off to bed I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment