Sunday, September 19, 2010

Relaxing on Sunday

Ready for church!

We awoke to Fall this morning. I had to fish the kid's jackets out of the closet before church this morning. The rain from yesterday carried over to most of today. After church my parents took Xander and Jadzia out for lunch since Landon was in Marengo. Inara took a nap and I got some extra time with Ronan. Having a conversation with Mommy!

When the kids got back we did our weekly grocery shopping and headed over to staples so Isaac could approve work being done on his broken computer. We got the kids in bed and my mom watched all but Inara. We got our weekly date. We've learned it's a way to keep our friendship going and our marriage alive. We don't always get out of the house but we usually make sure we have time to watch a movie at home or sit down and talk. I've been blessed to still have a boyfriend after six years of marriage. Mad at mommy for not letting me squish sister!
I got over it though.

If you haven't noticed by now Sundays are kind of slow days for us but I'm so grateful for them. They are days of spiritual renewal and time to just unwind from a stressful week. I know technically the week is said to start on Sunday but I find that Sundays seem to be the end of my week where I let go of all the worries about the week to come. I guess that's a good way to start the week as well.

Next week will be interesting. I have three therapy home visits for Ronan, his EEG and ear appointment. Then towards the end of the week we have Jadzia's birthday and party. My baby girl will be three, I can't believe it! She's come so far in the last three years and tomorrow she graduates from the Early Access program but I'll talk more about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment