Sunday, September 12, 2010

This blog is a habit


This is blog number 21! The old saying goes "It takes 21 days to create a new habit". If that adage is true that means I am more likely now to finish instead of fizzling out like I have on my blogs in the past. Sunday the day of rest and it certainly was. I even got a nap in. I took a few pictures today mainly of Xander. I'm not sure why most likely it was because every little thing he did today he was all "Mommy, take a picture of me so you can always remember what I looked like this way." How could I say no to that? As most everyone who know me knows I have a weakness when it comes to taking an enormous amount of pictures.

I did read an interesting blog yesterday. Another friend had posted it about another friend and I loved it. The link is HERE

I feel pretty much the same as she does and I have heard everything from everyone about having my babies so close together. A passage of the Bible that is one of my favorites because it shows God's view on children.

Psalm 127: 3-5

3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

4As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

5Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

My dad who has his masters in theology and has been a pastor for over 30 years has told me that a Hebrew quiver (which it is speaking of above) contains 5 arrows. This makes my husband a happy, blessed man. He has his five arrows. I heard a message on this passage once and the pastor gave the reason children are illustrated as arrows in the above passage. They can be a powerful weapon against ungodly and wicked things if the father as a mighty man can point and shoot his arrows in the right direction.

All my babies are blessings. God planned each of them in his perfect timing and will. I love our family and if I could go back I wouldn't change anything.

Now back to the events of the day which involved a lot of relaxing and enjoying being a family. Isaac rough housed with the boys and (shh don't tell him I told you) played dolls with Jadzia so I could finish organizing the clothes for sale. There is nothing better than watching your husband play dolls with his little girl.

Tomorrow starts my busy week so I have to go get ahead in school. I did also take a few cute pictures of Inara on her weekly photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment