Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lap Battle

Ronan wasn't feeling well today so he stayed in all day. I had some coupons to Build a Bear and I thought Jadzia and I would use them since the boys were having fun at Grandma's. The boys enjoyed swimming and seeing a movie.
Build a bear had a special that all the animals plus an outfit and shoes were all the same price. I had coupons that made it even cheaper. Jadzia picked out the pink hello Kitty, for the outfit she got a multicolor fairy dress with ballerina slippers. We ate ate Wendys for supper and finished up with ice cream.Inara, Ronan, Jadzia and I did a lot of couch cuddling. There was some dispute over who got my lap and we had to keep rotating. Ronan doesn't believe in taking turns. He is two after all. He kept trying to shove his way onto my lap and signed "All Done." I think he was telling the girls they were all done with my lap.We actually have an appointment free week ahead (minus routine therapy) and I think it will be a little vacation for us. We can stay home and relax and enjoy each others company. We just got the babies in bed and Jadzia thinks we need more cuddle time. We're going to put in a movie and enjoy the evening together.

No comments:

Post a Comment