Saturday, August 20, 2011

Two Sick Babies

Three days until I have completed my blog challenge. Both babies are sick now. Runny noses, cough, and down right miserable. They seem to have caught whatever their daddy has had for the last week and a half.

Even though you could tell they were having a rough time they were both still smiling and trying to play as usual. As they day progressed the smiling and playing shortened and they both became cuddle bugs.

Hopefully they'll be doing better tomorrow and this won't lead to an asthma attack for Ronan. I have breathing meds ready for tonight.

For the last few days Jadzia has been wearing her pink winter hat everywhere. I haven't minded too much because she hasn't been outside in the heat. I think it might take some convincing to get her to leave it at home for church tomorrow. She reminds me of Edith (the middle girl in Despicable Me).



Today's big project was the porch. The porch always becomes the free for all and when we moved back in everything not gone through got piled there. I worked on it today but still have a ways to go. Sick babies want their Mommy and I can't deprive them when they look so sad. Hopefully someday soon I'll be able to completely tackle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment