Friday, March 4, 2011

Camouflage Bear

I put the kids in a lot of birthday clubs and they pay off throughout the year. Yesterday Landon received $20 worth of coupons towards items at build a bear. Every time one of his animals has a birthday they send $5 free to get that animal a birthday present. Since Landon gets a new build a bear every year he had 3 $5 coupons plus the $5 coupon for being part of the birthday club. I wasn't sure if they would take all at once but they did.Landon picked a camouflage bear which is from his great grandpa and grandma Chandler for his birthday. The kids get build a bear with the birthday money their great grandparents send for each of their birthdays. Next Landon chose a Darth Vader costume and named his bear Destroyer. Due to all of the coupons we got the entire outfit for free plus a big discount off of the bear.

When Landon lost his dinner a couple nights ago he was in bed. He threw up all over his starlight turtle. We were unable to clean him so Grandma Spencer bought the boys a starlight frog and Jadzia a starlight butterfly. Eventually I plan on getting Landon another starlight turtle and Xander can keep the frog. They also make a ladybug which I want to get for Inara since I want to do her room in ladybugs.Ronan got a present too. Grandma Spencer got him a clip koala bear. Xander had received a back pack clip abominable snowman for Christmas. Ronan is constantly trying to steal it because he likes to dangle the animal from the clip. My mom saw this and bought him his own little clip koala. Ronan was pretty excited with his new toy. Inara is going to be getting the grouchy ladybug toy and book. My mom finally found it and is going to have it for her tomorrow.For dinner my family came over and we had pizza, pasta, bread sticks and cookies. I saw my niece for the first time since she got her new glasses. She looks pretty cute. Now were going to enjoy some family time so I think that's all for today. Isaac has a fun family day planned for tomorrow so I think an early bed time is in order tonight. Below is my adorable, grouchy lady bug. She's getting teeth so the book and toy will be fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment