Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shadow Discovery

Blog #200 here we are and only 165 more posts to make my goal. Today we took the kids to see Rango. The boys intently watched the entire movie without one bathroom request. Jadzia crawled into my lap and fell asleep mid movie. We had lunch at Subway afterward or rather we got Subway to go. I am currently watching Ronan who is in his play pen across from me. I have to laugh because it appears he has discovered his shadow. He is making various motions with his hands and laughing. Every once in awhile he grabs at his shadow. I guess when you're bored what's better than a shadow puppet skit.Inara did get her grouchy lady bug toy and book today from Grandma Spencer. Her favorite was the tag until mommy rudely ripped it off to prevent choking. After that her attention stayed focused on the antenna. I also think she'll be cruising before too long. She is pulling to stand using my lap and arm. She has yet to use furniture alone but it shouldn't be too long until I find the morning surprise of her standing in her bed.The kids missed nap time today because of the movie and late lunch. For the evening we had popcorn and m&ms and just sort of relaxed. The boys had to do their Patch club devotions since tomorrow they are due to get another pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment