Friday, October 22, 2010

Dancing Landon

We had a typical day of schoolwork, house work and coloring.
A funny incident we had today was when Landon decided to have a Ho down. Here are the pictures that followed his decision.

This child knows how to keep laughter flowing and a smile on my face. While Xander is often my spoken comedian. Landon is always doing something to make me smile especially if he thinks something is bothering me. I actually got everything on my list done today and more. For the first time since I started classes I have finished all my class work before the weekend. I'm very excited because I can relax this weekend and maybe even get my dreaded corner organized. It is the one area Isaac has allowed an exception to because it is out of sight and it is going to be a big task getting in order. I plan on conquering it this weekend and then everything should be organized.

This week has been a great week. We have had no appointments or commitments and that's probably why my school work was accomplished before the weekend. I'm also happy because it's helped me maintain the house and keep the challenge going. I'm concerned next week this may not be the case since I have a few appointments next week and probably a sleep study for Ronan.

No comments:

Post a Comment