Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Reader


Starting off in the home school world, Landon has officially begun to read. He was reading small sentences today and was pretty proud of himself. He's learning the basics of phonics so I think before the year is up he'll be reading small books. He can also write pretty much any letter I ask him too without having to look at an example. I know I had been worried I wouldn't be able to accurately teach him to read in write but he's so sharp he picks everything up quickly.

Ronan is improving his skills as well. He's starting to take steps just holding onto one of my hands now when he's not thinking about it he stands by himself. I have to do a photo shoot with him tomorrow because a picture of him is going to be added to the miraflex photo gallery (the site of his glasses brand) . I have to say his glasses have really grown on me and they suite his personality. Landon may be getting glasses soon as well. He's been complaining it's hard to see far away. A couple of years back he had an eye appointment and the ophthalmologist thought he would need glasses the following year. I took him back a year later and his eyes had corrected themselves. Now he's starting the same complaints again about not being able to see. He now has an appointment Thursday to find out what's going on.

Jadzia's ultrasound results came back and I had observed correctly. Her right kidney has matched it's growth with her left. There is no longer a need for another kidney ultrasound and this removes the last of her health issues. We officially have a healthy girl! Well that's all in the world of the Fullmer's so until tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment