Friday, October 8, 2010

Science Project Endeavor

Today was pretty busy. Not only did we have school to complete but we also baked morning cupcakes. The cupcakes were Xander's project for preschool to learn measurements. Grandma Fullmer had sent the mix and frosting down with Isaac early this week. Xander had been asking me to make them since he first noticed them in the goodies sack.

We had lunch and I put Jadzia and Ronan down for naps and the boys, Inara and I took off for the afternoon. I'm starting to have to take Inara with me everywhere. She refuses a bottle now. She'll cry the entire time I'm gone. That's ok though I'm just glad she's a good nurser. On our afternoon trip we started out at the teaching store with the objective of finding some sort of science project for Landon. He really wanted to grow a Venus Fly Trap but they were all out. I talked to Isaac about it and he thinks he can locate one at a greenhouse and for cheaper as well. We settled on doing the classic Lima bean project until the Venus Fly Trap can be found.

I took the boys to the park where they played until it was time to meet my mom after she got off work. We did some shopping together and then went out to dinner. After we got home my niece and nephew came over for the night. We have a couple of craft projects to do while they're here. Tonight we did more canvas paintings. Now they're all on the couch watching a movie and it's pretty quiet right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment