Friday, November 12, 2010

Bargain Pajamas

The antibiotics have been doing there job because I feel much better today. I think the extra rest has been a boost also. I spent most of the morning organizing my pictures on the computer and uploading them to Walgreen's to be printed off. They were having a sale which made their prices 50% less than Wal-marts. I'm hoping now I can get caught up on my scrapbooking.With each child I seem to have less of their albums done. Landon has his entire first year scraped booked to beautiful perfection and about half of his second year. Xander has about half of his first year scrap booked and Jadzia has three pages. Inara and Ronan have none. Clearly I have been slacking in the baby album department. Main reason for this was when Landon was a baby my mother in-law and her sister would throw scrap booking meetings. I was able to complete Landon's first year album at these meetings. I enjoyed sitting, chatting and creatively putting together a beautiful scrap book.

Now the problem is I have to find the time and for the most part I have all the pictures on the computer. Not to mention after clothes and basic necessities for the kids mommy doesn't need to indulge her hobby to the level required to scrap book for five kids. This is why I was very thankful my mother in-law gave me all the scrapbook materials for my birthday this year. In fact if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have any pages done.
This evening I caught a ride with my parents to the store. I needed to pick up a few things and I also wanted my pictures to get started on my project. My bargain radar was activated when I passed by children's pjs for an extremely low price. All different styles and sizes. Pajamas were the one thing I had to get Landon still so I got him some and grabbed a couple for each child. I know the big kids are going to be thrilled to come home to new pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment