Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cruising Ronan

At this point I'm really missing the rest of my family. I'm not sure I can last through the next few days. They are supposed to be home either Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how quickly our SUV is repaired. The babies have been lots of fun and I've gotten ahead in school.

I've also expanded my knowledge by watching several documentaries. I watched the Business of Being born again. I had originally watched that film after Xander was born and I highly recommend it to anyone having a baby or planning to some time in the future. Another one I watched was on dogs and found this one fascinating. There are these scientists who have begun to domesticate foxes to kind of find out how dogs progressed to how the are today. After about eight generations of special selection of only tame foxes the foxes appearances have begun to change to look more like dogs. The kids are going to see Megamind tonight which was one of the main reasons they went up to my in-laws in the first place. Jadzia has been sick with a really bad cough. Landon is doing better and his cough is starting to reside so I'm hoping Jadzia's will soon too. Ronan has begun cruising and I think he's starting to overcome his lack of confidence with standing. His therapist's goal is to have him walking by February. I think he might make it but I've learned that I need to just relax with Ronan. Ronan will reach all his milestones but I need to adapt to Ronan not the other way around. He did make me proud of him today when I went to get him up this morning and he was standing in his bed smiling at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment