Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby Laryngitis

This is the first blog I'm writing with my new laptop. I'm loving this because I can sit upstairs with Isaac while he watches his shows. Usually I'm downstairs and until I get everything I need to get done computer wise I don't get to see him. He's watching pawn stars and I have to say it's pretty interesting what people bring in to pawn or sell. I'm starting to like the show about as much as he does.

Inara is losing her voice. She has a slight cough and a very hoarse little squeak where her cry used to be. She's adorable but I feel pretty bad for her. I can just imagine from the sound of her voice how her throat must hurt.Landon is really getting homesick and I'm really missing him. I got these photos via my mother in-law. This is some of the fun he's had on his two week vacation. Looks like Monday he'll be coming home, weather permitting. Isaac and I are both doing better and just feel like we have lingering colds and sinus infections. The biggest issue for me is the itchy throat that makes it near possible not to cough.

Tomorrow is the gala and so far it looks like we'll be able to go. I'm hoping the cough will be gone and if not I'm not sure what to do. I really don't want to smell like Menthol at a formal event but I may not have many options. I have been feeling a little better each day so there is a chance tomorrow I'll be fine and the itchy throat will have vanished as quickly as it arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment