Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fullmer Bug of 2011

Jadzia is the third kid to be struck by the infamous Fullmer Bug of 2011. Xander is staying strong thus far but hasn't been eating very well so I'm wondering. Xander always plays tough and won't let me know when he's sick or hurting. Jadzia woke up and told me she didn't want to go to church. I knew that something was wrong because Jadzia loves church. She finally admitted her ears hurt and she wanted to stay home. Jadzia was on the couch holding her new Belle doll when she asked for some toast, I complied but before she could even take a bite she sat on the floor. I knew the look. "Go to the bathroom, Zee!" She headed towards the bathroom and I rushed behind her. She made it in time but it became clear Jadzia had the respiratory and stomach woes of influenza.She rested on the couch the rest of the morning with a large bowl We had no more incidences. She didn't want lunch so I just pushed the pedialyte. She is still complaining of stomach pain and an ear ache. Ronan yet again is looking droopy. His stomach problems have left but his respiratory symptoms have kicked up a notch. His cough and wheezing is worse. He whines if anyone slightly bumps him which leads me to think he's achy. Finally tomorrow he will be able to see his pediatrician. I keep thinking he's getting better and then bam he's bad again. He's also looking very thin from six days of not eating well. He's mainly only wanted the pedialyte and occasionally yogurt. We'll find out tomorrow how much weight this has knocked off of him.
Inara is doing a lot better. She had a couple bad diapers today but is holding food down and acting like her happy baby self. She even got ambitious and pulled to stand on a stair and the low side of Ronan's therapy chair. She's also crawling off belly more but still mainly belly crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment