Thursday, February 24, 2011

Recovering

Today I felt better and just felt like I had a bad cold. The cough is the biggest thing that's lingering. I'm really hoping I'm better by Saturday so I can go to the gala. Isaac seems to be doing a little better so hopefully his Tamaflu is kicking in and will work for Saturday.
Xander has a cough now but other than that seems ok. Since Landon has been away Jadzia and Xander have been playing more. Xander even had a tea party with Jadzia tonight. I'm missing Landon horribly and can't wait to have him home. I'm hoping we'll all be better this weekend. Landon is missing everyone too so if this carries on too long we'll just have to bring him home and hope he doesn't get sick. I think the entire house will be more than happy to have him home.
Here's my baby train. You can see there isn't much of a size difference anymore. Soon they will look like twins. This is because Ronan is below the charts for everything and Inara is 75th percentile. I know when it warms up and we head out people are going to assume they are twins. I think they are both pretty cute and are good for each other.I'm off to bed since Inara is sleeping away. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll wake up and be pretty much back to normal. I'm hoping the same for Isaac. And no more babies are sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment