Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday of Isaac

Today is Isaac's birthday. He had classes today and was out the door before I woke up. I called him midmorning to tell him happy birthday and to see how his day was going. He learned how to take one picture with one object in three poses without any editing. Here's his picture. He used Ronan's bear. This is the bear the big kids got for him while he was in the NICU. They had been anxious about their brother being in the hospital so we we took them to Build a Bear and they made this for Ronan. But the photo is of only the one bear and Isaac only took one picture and he never edited it. When Isaac made it home from classes the kids had a surprise for him. Landon had made him a bunch of pictures that we stapled together. We had these balloons that you hit and they inflate. Each of the big kids had one and they gave one to their dad. They thought there was a surprise inside the balloon. I'm sure it was what made the balloons inflate but it was a weird substance and the kids had already opened their balloons. Isaac was worried it was harmful so we had to toss the balloons. But they had fun watching them inflate so they weren't completely in vain.I didn't get to take Isaac anywhere because I had Biology class tonight. I'm hoping maybe this weekend we can do something. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I have to run Ronan to Audiology at 8:00 then Xander has an allergy appointment at 9:30. At 4:00 my in-laws will be here to celebrate Isaac's birthday and after that's done the kids are going to have a sleep over with their cousins here at our house. I have to pack Landon because he's headed back with my in laws for a little while.Now I'm off to watch a movie with my birthday man.

No comments:

Post a Comment