Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Face in the TV

Ronan's PT had been sick yesterday when it was time to give his evaluation. She called me yesterday afternoon to ask if she could come over today because of Ronan being sick and other issues she hadn't been out for awhile. She was pleased because Ronan took a few steps for her. She also said she can tell he's gained a lot more confidence with standing. She thinks he'll be walking everywhere pretty quick. She said crawling is great for his shoulders and hands so it's not a huge deal if he waits to walk a little longer.

I just found out once he fully walks his PT will end. I don't know why I thought it would extend beyond that but I had thought he'd keep PT until he was at least 3. In the fall Ronan may be starting a school for children that are hard of hearing or deaf. He would go twice a week and they would work on signing and other forms of communication. I'm still considering this option and we'll just have to see how it goes.
I spent the rest of the morning and the first of the afternoon baking for Isaac's birthday. I'm going to decorate tonight so if the cake turns out I'll post pictures tomorrow. If it flops there will be pictures of a jumbled mess of cake or a deformed looking cake. Isaac's birthday isn't until Thursday but I'm making it in advance so if it ends up bad I still have time to go buy him a cake.
Xander was thinking ahead as well and made his dad a gorilla birthday card. He was so excited he couldn't wait to give it to his dad. Isaac loved it and gave Xander a huge hug.
Here is Ronan in front of the tv again. I try to discourage this but as soon as I turn around there is Ronan with his face in the tv screen. I know this tends to be normal toddler behavior but I also think the fact he can't see or hear very well plays a role. Either way he still looks cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment