Friday, April 22, 2011

Broken Internet

I'm sitting in the library at my college because our internet access has stopped. This is why the blog is super early. The repair man can't take a look until tomorrow morning. They always give the broad time. "We'll be there between 9:15 and 1:15 tomorrow morning." This leaves the whole morning open to unpredictability. You can't make other plans because you have to wait the four hours for them to show up. This will mean Isaac will miss the morning Easter egg hunt with the kids. But we need the internet since half my classes are online and I have finals coming up.The kids are packed and ready to go to Grandma Fullmer's. There is excitement in the air over the fact it's so close that we can pack for it. The kids will be gone from Sunday afternoon until Wednesday. This should give me some time to study for finals and get my lab book done for Biology class.
Inara is getting four top teeth at one time. She has only her bottom two currently. You can see the four top teeth almost through and her gums are red and swollen. I'm pretty sure this is what is contributing to her tears, her being clingy and grumpy. I'm looking forward to seeing her adorable teeth soon. Steak should be in the near future.Tomorrow we dye Easter eggs. 3 dozen to be exact. I spent a portion of the morning boiling 36 eggs. My niece and nephew are going to be here and this leaves around 5 eggs per kid. I think we will attempt to let the little babies dye an egg or two and see what becomes of it.
In the good news department. Xander does not have celiacs! Upon hearing this I simply said good bye to his GI nurse and hung up. After contemplating everything it hit me I should ask what his biopsies meant. I called back and was told it means he has an intestinal inflammation for some unknown reason. They want me to eliminate all soy even little amounts since he did show a soy allergy. If he's still not better he may be sensitive to gluten but just not have Celiacs. The doctor wants to see him back in August after we've tried the diet modifications for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment