Friday, April 1, 2011

Inara Standing

Once again all I have are Inara pictures. The reason for this is I'm usually with her the most. She's usually awake when the other kids are sleeping. Since the other kids are sleeping I have more relaxing time and you add a baby doing cute things that equals a baby photo shoot. My picture taking has not lessened the more kids we have. Inara is the fifth kid and we probably have a couple thousand pictures of her alone. I think the blog also encourages me to take more pictures.
We have a fun and busy weekend ahead. There is a natural living fair tomorrow that I'm wanting to go to. There are fun activities for the kids and I want to find a Venus fly trap for Landon. Also my in-laws are coming down to take the kids to see Hop. Then I have to do a massive Spring cleaning because the lead inspector is coming on Monday and is bringing a nurse with him. The nurse is going to review our house and tell us what needs done to improve Ronan's asthma.
Inara is standing for about ten seconds all on her own. She'll pull to stand, let go and then wobble in place until finally plopping down. We may have a walker soon. I'm thinking by her first birthday all five will be actively walking through the house.

My mom and I had a girls night out tonight. We went shopping for the kids' Easter stuff. We have pretty much everything for all seven kids' baskets (my neice and nephew too) and we have stuff to dye eggs. We'll also have the Easter play that day. I'm really looking forward to seeing the kids in the play. I found out Xander will have a speaking part as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment