Sunday, April 3, 2011

"More"

Miss Inara is a little smarty pants. I was trying to teach her to sign "More". I started last night with no success. Today at lunch time I continued the lesson on about the fifth try not only did Inara sign more but she said it aloud as she signed. I guess she thought that was the point since mommy both signed and spoke the word. Next she gave up the sign and just pointed at the jar and said aloud "More". Talking is seeming to be a strong area for her. She can now say about six words in the right context.The kids did well in church and stayed in green. For the afternoon I poured myself into the house. Spring cleaning for tomorrow with my mom's help I think we're ready for the lead inspector and asthma nurse. This week is going to be busy and I have something going on every day but Friday. I'm very glad to have the motivation to get Spring cleaning done.
Saturday is the annual sale I go to. Last year I was able to get all 5 kids clothes for the entire year for $130 including shoes. This is because on Saturday everything is 50% off already garage sale prices. I got a ton of stuff too. I felt bad because we had so much they moved everyone over to a second line until we were done. But when you have five kids it ends up seeming like a lot. But today I was able to go through everything the kids had and make a list of what exactly I need so I don't over buy or buy the wrong things.

No comments:

Post a Comment