Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shopping Rush

Today consisted of me running around everywhere getting all the rest of the kids' presents and stocking stuffers. I thought I was pretty much done but I found two last things on Craigslist and I'm waiting to hear back if they are still available. The first is a duplos lego table.

My kids love duplos legos and the top of the table is a large building board then the top of the table can be lifted up for storage of all their duplos. The table also comes with quite a few duplos. I also found a large tub of duplos that I'm waiting to hear back on. If we are able to get both sets then my kids should be set in the duplos department. As unlikely as it may be I'm hoping this will finally end the duplos war.

Isaac and I did squeeze a quick date night tonight. We went out to dinner and to Toys R US. I tried to recruit Isaac to help with gift wrapping but he declined my offer. Thus I will be gift wrapping tonight in solitude and hopefully be finished as Landon has already snuck where he was told not to go and discovered his biggest present. My kids are too good at finding hiding places so this means I have a desperate urgency to get them wrapped. Jadzia found the stash I already had wrapped. She started dancing around hysterically yelling "Presents! Lots of presents!" Thankfully daddy was there and the unwrapping of gifts did not proceed the discovery.

I'm glad I'm set in the Christmas department and I have no appointments for anyone until after Christmas. Everyone is predicting a giant storm for Thursday and Friday so all of us can stay snuggled warm in our house. Yes, this was nearly my first pictureless blog in all my rush today I didn't take any pictures so I just now snapped a picture of my little night owl.

2 comments:

  1. The joys of wrapping, you have fun with that, sorry Isaac wont help! LOL Love the picture of your little night owl, maybe she can hold the tape for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yeah I kept telling Isaac you know you want to help and spend time with me. He said yes I want to spend time with you but not while wrapping presents. Inara was a huge helped she gave me a few pointers through her babbling.

    ReplyDelete