Sunday, May 1, 2011

Goodbye to the blonde

My blonde days have come to an end. Isaac helped me dye my hair back to my natural brunette color. I'm glad to be back. Even though the change was nice for awhile I missed my natural color. I'm thinking about cutting it too but not sure yet.
Speaking of hair I gave my first girl hair cut today. I cut Jadzia's princess doll's hair short. The doll had some unknown sticky substance in it and could not be salvaged. Jadzia liked the new haircut and thought the doll more resembled her own shorter hair.
Today being Sunday was church day. We attended my parents church again but English side. I took some pictures of the kids ready to go. Jadzia was happy to wear her new dress that was given to her by her grandma's neighbors. She asked me to put her hair in braids and she looked pretty cute.Today was birthday Sunday at church so Xander got the candy bar of his choice. He chose a three musketeers bar. This also started his birthday excitement. His birthday is May 16th and he has already begun to count down the days.
Tomorrow starts a busy week. I have my last two finals. One in an online class and the other for speech class. I am very glad to have speech class done. The teacher was great and I liked the class over all. Giving speeches was just not good for my nerves. Writing is the closest I come to a speaking platform. I can express exactly what I want to through writing. If I try to tell it to you it comes out much more jumbled. I don't think God has gifted me with the gift of public speaking. I am sitting at an A in the class so I guess I wasn't too horrible, it's just inside I fretted about it.
On Wednesday I graduate! I'm really excited. My mom is going to watch the kids for me so Isaac can go with me and take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment