Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Diet Changes For Ronan

Today we determined what hotel we will be staying at during the renovation. We found one that has a pool and the kids are excited. I was also happy that it will have a full kitchen and living room so it will be like a little apartment. We will be there for three weeks so a full kitchen is important. They also provide complimentary breakfast and free wireless. I'm glad I'll be able to do my school work at the hotel and continue the blog. The pod is coming tomorrow so we can start packing things up. We have to be out by the 26th.

Ronan's GI doctor called me to let me know they want to see him ASAP. The doctor is booked solid but they have him on the cancellation list. He will have the appointment of the first person to cancel. In the meantime Ronan has been put on a strict diet of only pureed foods. To help his growth they want him on 4 bottles of Pediasure a day. Once he has his appointment they will further access what the right course of action is.
Today I did a Inara's one year photo shoot and took some pictures of all the kids together. Inara kept wandering off and the three big kids thought this was hilarious. They kept laughing hysterically each time Inara would crawl away.Ronan gave up on the pictures and folded himself in half to take a snooze and this probably would have occurred but Inara sat on him. He was rather offended about the whole thing.

I also took a few pictures of Landon today and I was noticing how tall he is getting. He has about three inches and he will be as tall as my shoulder. Of course I'm only 5'3" so that really isn't saying too much but still it seems weird having that tall of a son when he just turned six. Isaac is 6'4" and it looks like Landon got his dad's genes on that one. Xander is only in the 10th percentile for height so he either got my short genes or he'll hit a major growth spurt. I think the later is most likely. This is because both of Isaac's parents' sides are tall and my dad is tall (6'3"). My mom's family are the short ones that gave me my height.
Here are a few of the pictures I took of Inara for her one year pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma loves the pictures, and the grandkids, couldn't live without them. Grandma Spencer

    ReplyDelete