Saturday, June 4, 2011

Storing the Winter Clothes

This morning I really didn't do much. The cold that had been threatening itself in my throat for the past three days finally made itself fully known. I did take the kids outside for a little bit because their energy levels were exceeding their mother's capacity. After stomping around in the grass for a little while we came back in so I could do winter clothes sorting.
I know we are into June and I am just now storing the winter clothes for the summer ones. The reason for this probably has many levels. One being that the weather has been peculiar this year and when we were well into May we would still have weather that seemed more like fall. But today I decided this heat wave we've been having is a sign that summer is well on its way.

The kids colored while I sorted clothes. Xander colored me a Toy Story picture. I told him it was fridge worthy for sure.Jadzia got a new Hershey's kisses shirt. She keeps telling everyone her shirt is made of chocolate and she can eat it.Here are more pictures of Inara standing. This one is cute because she is waving and pointing. She has already learned to multitask. Also she has added a new challenge to the mix. She has figured out how to squat down to pick something up.I was told a few times that the more children you have the less exciting their milestones become. I have found this to be untrue. I still get just as thrilled when Inara does something new as I did when Landon did something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment