Friday, July 29, 2011

Caught Fly

After running around all day yesterday it was nice that today was an easy day. We really didn't do much. I'm wrapping up my online classes and still trying to organize the house. I got some clothes sorted but I have a ways to go. I need to get things together for a garage sale. I already told the kids if they had toys they wanted to sell they could keep the money from them.We have one rule since the point is to dwindle the toy pile they can't spend it on more toys. Instead I suggested they either save it for awhile, donate it or they can use it to do activities with Mommy and Daddy. They like this idea and are trying to think of things they can do.

Landon caught a fly today. He caught it with a tiny kaleidoscope and then he put it in his electronic Venus fly trap. He carried it around all afternoon and talked about how he was going to find the fly a brother to keep him company. After his nap Landon decided he should free the fly outside.

At just 13 months Inara is telling me when she is poopy. She points at her diaper and says "Poopy" and she is right every time. She hates having a dirty diaper so I thought we would get the potty chair out and just see if she wants to use it. I am by no means going to push her at this point, I just thought I might give her the option since she is starting to become aware.

Don't tell Jadzia and Xander but I captured them hugging. Out of all the kiddos these two push each others' buttons the most but as this picture proves the really do love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment