Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ronan Says

Today I sorted clothes for a good portion of the day. I cycled out old ones and put away all the ones that were stored and packed during the renovation. My mom was also working at a free clothing event and brought me two large bags of clothes for all the kids. The kids will be well clothed for awhile.Inara is losing her voice. This started a couple of days ago and she sounded slightly hoarse. Today when she cries her voice is just above a raspy whisper. I feel bad for her every time she talks.Ronan has found a new lovie. He loves the stuffed dog his Dad had when he was little. The dog's name is "Spot" and it was the one stuffed animal Isaac saved from his childhood. Lately Ronan has been carrying Spot around everywhere.

I've posted similar pictures of my kids making a box train. They all love it. The babies climb into the boxes all by themselves and they entertain themselves for a long time. This was a helpful activity on a busy day of organizing. I wish I was caught up unpacking by now but with finals this week and next week it has been going a lot slower than I would have liked.Jadzia got a new princess chair today. The boys are going to be getting chairs as soon as we find the ones they want. The chair folds up making it really compact and I think we can use it to go to parades and other events. Ronan had to join her when she was trying it out.

He was being silly. He would pucker his lips at Jadzia and then laugh and clap. He thought he was pretty funny and so did Jadzia. I think her encouraging laughter prolonged his kissing act. When Jadzia started puckering back to him Ronan would laugh hysterically. He loves when people mimic what he does.

Sometimes he likes to play Ronan says. He will move his hands or dance a certain way then look at us to do the same when we copy him he gets a huge grin, claps and then does a different movement. The boy loves being in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment