Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Honk!"

Tomorrow my big guys return from their grandparents'. It'll be good to have them back. One or two days without them I do ok but beyond that I start to miss them terribly. It's a good thing I have a few years to prepare for their college departures although I know that will come quicker than I want it to. Enough about future nostalgia.Today was Ronan's therapy day. See how hard he worked.

He did really well today. He repeated "Mama" After his Speech therapist said "Where's, Mama?" He then looked at me each time she repeated the phrase. I was excited because he's never repeated a spoken word before, only signs. He also made his OT happy because he sent a ball down the ball tower seven times before today she was lucky if he did it once.

Unpacking is going ok. I'm glad we have the renovation done with and I am getting things organized. I'm going to attempt to put together a garage sale. We'll see if that goes anywhere.Inara has recently gained the obsession of squeezing people's noses. When she does she says loudly "Honk!". Ronan didn't appreciate her latest discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment