Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Irish Twins

I once was told I have Irish quintuplets. The two that are most like true Irish twins are the two that are closest in age. Inara and Ronan. The fact Ronan is small has everyone thinking they are real twins. I will have the babies out and about and I get numerous comments on how cute my twins are. The reason for this is they are almost the same height. Ronan is about an inch taller but Inara is quickly catching up.

My mom took the three big kids to the mall play area today. Her objective was to get them out of the hotel as well as allow me to finish some class work. They had a good time and made a couple of friends. The mall had an event going on where the kids could color pictures for the overseas troops. Each of the kids drew a picture and were given the surprise of a bouncy ball.Grandma spoiled them further by letting them each choose a pair of sandals and an item out of the Target dollar bin. I guess that's what Grandma's are for. When they got back from the mall it was lunch time and then nap time. My mom sat with the kids so Isaac and I could have some time out.

We had a nice lunch out and talked. He's been busy lately working and I haven't seen much of him so it was good to get some time with him. We made it back as the kids were waking up from their nap. My mom wanted to know if she could take the kids to my brother's house for dinner and I told her that would be fine. This allowed me to get some more classwork done. I have the two babies with me. We've been enjoying a game of Peekaboo meets hide and seek.

My mom gave me a pretty good break today. It's nice to have a great mom who loves spending time with her grandbabies and doesn't mind helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment